Where is everyone?

WOW, I can't believe what some people can read into a statement.

Reply to
Geezer

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:34:49 GMT, "Geezer" wrote: [...]

Interesting. Perhaps you could explain how you reached that conclusion?

That a child drops out of school and a week later passes his GED would seem to speak rather well of the education he received in said school...Unless you're claiming he gained a GED's worth of knowledge in that intervening week...

Reply to
daytripper

He was so far ahead of everyone else in the class because of the education he received at home. He was bored out of his skull and the administration would do nothing to improve their curriculum. And don't forget he was told by the school to drop out. It was less trouble for them to eliminate the issue rather than deal with it.

Reply to
Geezer

As a husband of a teacher and myself being a poor student I have this to say to you:

What are you flying these days? What plane, glow or electric? The weather in central Texas today was wonderful. I flew a bit and am at work now. I challenge all of you to hijack this tread to ON TOPIC. mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Glow, usually Enya (I have a lot of Enyas from the 80's), usually in an old Jemco kit (BF109, P47, AT6), and a couple of Midwest Aerostar 40's modified for low wing.

I just love the old Jemco kits. Geezer

Reply to
Geezer

You must be one of a kind. I had ONE Jemco kit (the AT6) and swore them off. I found it worse than the Nosen kits I have built. The wood was marginally better, but all other things suc..were below standard.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

"Ed Cregger" wrote

If only you knew the full depth of the problems, of the people that tell the schools what and how to teach.

You would have every reason to be fully pissed.

One other thing we need to do, is put up a one way gate for some kids. They should leave and not come back.

Until attending school becomes a privilege, and not a right, there still will be problems to solve.

Some can. When you lump the whole lot of them into one basket, they sure can not.

Reply to
Morgans