Wright Brothers Kitty Hawk Model?

Hi all,

I am searching for an Radio Control replica of the Wright Brothers Kitty Hawk for my brother-in-law. Does anyone know of a source?

Thanks for any help.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Yost

I remeber seeing one in the Tower catalogue a while ago. I think it was a Great Planes park flier one. They also reviewed one on rcuniverse.com

Cheers Vaughan

Reply to
Vogan

Ed, Dare Hobbies makes a nice electric kit

he's looking for more scale, try Arizona Model Aircrafters
.

Good luck Mike

Reply to
Mike Bealmear

Thanks Mike. The one at Arizona Model seems a bit more detailed. I wonder how difficult it is to electrify.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Yost

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news1.east.earthlink.net, Ed Yost pecked:

Not sure how much scale detail you want, but look at

Dave Thompson

Have you seen this page?

Since the article was published ( December 17, 2003), I would say the kit should be more available by now.

-- "Don't call me a mindless philosopher" Max Gaming and Brown Paper kite site

Max_TMP

Never mind I just noticed the page Dave Thompson refernced also includes this link.

-- "Don't call me a mindless philosopher" Max Gaming and Brown Paper kite site

Max_TMP

Ed, It's designed for it. It has working wing warping as well. AZM is notorious for minimal instructions though, and that's the case with their Wright Flyer too. Mike

Reply to
Mike Bealmear