Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

TOWER HOBBIES SERVICE SUCKS!
I recently received a kit that had erroneous build information in the manual (an ARF from Model Tech). The data caused me to ruin the wing mounting plate in the fuze rendering it useless without major...
40
40

Propsafe the ultimate RC Plane Aircraft Ground Anchor
Hi Recently purchased a Propsafe after looking at the advert in the January 2006 Model World page 107 What a fantastic piece of kit and only cost me =A314.95 including 1st class delivery The reason im...
14
14

O.S.91 VR-DF
Anybody need an untouched O.S.91VR-DF Engine + Dynamax Fan with Ramtech Impeller ? Plus Starter wand, all brand new ?
4
4

Help me pick an rc airplane
I'm looking for a beginner rc ariplane as a present for a firend who is very much into computer simulated flying. I don't want anything very expensive (under 150) however I think my friend would like...

I'm New in the Group
My name is Dan. I'm a friend of Marty Moleski's. We've been flying at the Wing and Rotor field since 1995 or 1996. Marty is showing me how newsgroups work. This is the first time I've ever tried...
26
26

where is the cheapest nitro engine shop for airplanes?
Where do I buy cheap nitro engine for my airplane on the net? Henrik Denmark
10
10

Help me choose
I'm looking for my first gasser, with the primary constraint being that it has to fit in the back of my Jeep -- 72 inche max fuse length, give or take. It goes without saying that it should have a...

Where is Akimoto?
Where is Mr.A hiding out anyhow? Around here, he's become the high point of reading the NG, and it's always a letdown when he don't show up. It's just like reading the newspaper, the high point being...
16
16

Type 224 Supermarine Spitfire
I just posted photos of an 80" w.s. model on Pretty large file, about 1 meg.

Re: Outlaw or Diamond Dust
Anyone has a set of outlaw plans for sale ? thank -- Strykaa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Strykaas's Profile: this thread:

Motor Recommendation Please
I posted about using the Super Cobalt 400 motor that came with the Wattage brand , Pitts that I'm working on. I was also asking about using the "KMS" 31/21 brushless instead. Well, I took some of your...
3
3

Cool flying videos
Found this link mentioned on the message board: Haute-Voltige_au_Japon.wmv video was well worth the download. Haven't had a chance to watch all of the rest yet. The footage makes me glad I'm not...
1
1

Precedent T-180
thank you all for your reply Spike and Yes we love to restore and fly the older models

FA - Lotsa Stuff
1/3 scale plastic machine guns Airtronics 94102 (3) servos plus other accessories Two electronic speed controllers A lot of eight small aluminum motor mounts A lot of five 60 size aluminum motor...

Looking for short electric motor
Hi all! I have been looking for some time for an electric motor that is not too long, something like 35mm with the shaft included. It does not matter if it ends up being a bit larger than usual....
12
12