100 Very nice game model, just for 1$.

I had worked for 3d art for several years. meanwhile, I have been collecting 3d models from internet for free. some are made by game artists.some directly got from game.Ttake a look at some of them:

made in 3ds max file format. I willing to share it with you. just pay me 1$ for my hard work to collect that.

paypal: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com , after pay me,I will tell you the download link.

some of them could have copyright,you can not use in business.just for enjoying ,studying and reference.

Reply to
3dcgmodeling