2002 File Manager Help please

We have 2002 on Xp Pro and cannot get the file manager to display in 'Details' style, sure we can go to the 'view' pull down and change it but next folder and it's back to that silly oversized bubblegum folder view that Xp has, we want to see 'details' view each and everytime, any clues??

PLEASE

Reply to
Fred_bloggs

Try setting your default view to details in Windows Explorer.

May or may no work, just an idea....

Reply to
Daniel J. Ellis