Acad.CUI Query 2008

Hi all
I have a custom toolbar which (rightly or wrongly) shows under the main ACAD_Toolbars section of my customisation file. I guess this should really
be included in a separately loaded partial menu. I have copied the cui file to another PC but the toolbar does not show when Acad2008 is launched and meu customisation mode is entered. I tried deleting the old acad.mnr file forcing it to be recreated but no change.
Any ideas why this method is failing please?
TIA
Phil