Save and Save As Dialog Boxes no longer appearing in AutoCAD 2009

Would really appreciate some help - I am the husband of a student who is barely making a deadline, and now has to use several command lines
to do a save or save as instead of the dialog box.
Any help at getting that to work would be greatly appreciated!
Jim LInkhauer
On the command line, type filedia and press ENTER. Enter the desired value (0 or 1) for the variable and press ENTER.
It's probably been accidentally set to '0' instead of '1'.
Brian.
In article
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Jim) wrote:

Thanks! -
She's also getting a "Data System Overload" warning/error - I haven't seen it yet - by chance - any ideas on waht could cause that?
Jim
On Jul 13, 5:45pm, no-spam-for- snipped-for-privacy@cix.compulink.co.uk wrote:

I think you should look at
http://support.microsoft.com/gp/errormessage/en-gb
to see if you can find that message. Looks as if you would need to note the complete error message, including the number if it is shown, and put it all in quotes when you search.
Best of luck!