ACAD Price

What is the going price for a seat of Autocad these days? A friend told me $10,000.00 which is hard to believe. Even Solidworks is only $5,200.00. I
don't want to call a var and get involved with a bunch of phone calls and sales people trying to sell. At least not yet.
--
Rudy

The Autodesk web site lists full Autocad 2007 at $3995 and Autocad LT 2007 at $799 (after $100 price reduction) for the USA. The price varies for other countries. The last quote I had from my vendor for full Autocad was about 25% off list.
Rudy Kazuti wrote:

www.autodesk.com

On Wed, 3 May 2006 08:46:39 -0400, "Rudy Kazuti"

It depends on where you are.