ACAD Price

What is the going price for a seat of Autocad these days? A friend told me $10,000.00 which is hard to believe. Even Solidworks is only $5,200.00. I don't want to call a var and get involved with a bunch of phone calls and sales people trying to sell. At least not yet.

Reply to
Rudy Kazuti

The Autodesk web site lists full Autocad 2007 at $3995 and Autocad LT

2007 at $799 (after $100 price reducti> What is the going price for a seat of Autocad these days? A friend told me
Reply to
Martin Shoemaker

jojo

It depends on where you are.