AcTpCatalog.atc and AcTpTools.atc error

We have a computer where we get the error messages
"Unable to load catalog file 'C:\Document and settings\.<username>\....\support\TooPalette\AcTpCatalog.atc'"
and
"Unable to load catalog file 'C:\Document and settings\<username>\....\support\RegisteredTools\AcTpTools.atc'"
when AutoCad 2004 LT is launched.
Anyone can help me?
Check the support path, do you see these listed (one is for AC the other for LT)...
C:\Documents and Settings\USER NAME\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2004\R16.0\enu\Support C:\Documents and Settings\USER NAME\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD LT 2004\R9\enu\Support
--

Chip Harper

http://home.comcast.net/~hot4cad /
you say if exist the files in correct position? yes, they are. the error persist...

for
I did a search on AutoDesk support with no results but I found several discussions on the topic in the AutoDesk News groups ... try doing a Windows Update ... you'll need IE 6.0 and IE 6.0 SP1... something to do with the Microsoft XML parser. If that dosen't work try this ... 1. From Windows Start menu select Run. 2. Type REGSVR32 MSXML3.DLL. Click OK. Accept registration message. 3. Type XMLINST. Click OK.
--

Chip Harper

http://home.comcast.net/~hot4cad /
i have also read the discussions on autodesk support and i have already do the thing that you suggest...

Windows
Wow Fellers,
That's a tough one - did you get it resolved? TIA...
Dusty...