Autocad LT retirement policy

I am having trouble finding information about autodesk's autocad lt retirement policy. There is all sorts of sales hype around but no hard
facts. If I upgrade my lt2004 to lt2007, presumably I will have to get an authorisation code from autodesk. If I should need to reload the software, will I need a new authorisation code?. If so, after 3 years, when lt2007 is "retired" by autodesk, if I need to reload it and need a new authorisation code, will autodesk give me one?
On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 15:11:17 GMT, "Mike Harrison"

That is the big question for all AutoCAD versions. According to the license conditions they are not obliged to provide authorisation codes for products that have been retired.