Autocad LT retirement policy

I am having trouble finding information about autodesk's autocad lt retirement policy. There is all sorts of sales hype around but no hard facts. If I upgrade my lt2004 to lt2007, presumably I will have to get an authorisation code from autodesk. If I should need to reload the software, will I need a new authorisation code?. If so, after 3 years, when lt2007 is "retired" by autodesk, if I need to reload it and need a new authorisation code, will autodesk give me one?

Reply to
Mike Harrison

That is the big question for all AutoCAD versions. According to the license conditions they are not obliged to provide authorisation codes for products that have been retired.

Reply to
Ian A. White