autocad on ebay

Hello All, I have just been looking on ebay at autocad 2006 full version on ebay, looks all very good and vendor claims to be an authorized autodesk retailer but
169.99 just sounds just too good to be true.
Any way that vendor can proove before some one buying that is genuine and that it can be activated.
Thanks
Richard Fox

looks
First off it's LT, not full AutoCAD. Second, it's an educational version so can not be used for commercial work (nor do you want to do any work with this that will be printed or use on a licensed version).
From Autodesk's site: " Note: AutoCAD LT Student Version software is not eligible for a product upgrade or transfer to a commercial license."
Just a quick Google turned up: http://www.creationengine.com/html/p.lasso?p 223 $149.00
http://www.academicsuperstore.com/market/marketlist.html?PHPSESSID e0ac2c760c157d345f12c6587b409a&qk_srch=autocad&qs_platform$149.00
http://www.journeyed.com/search.asp $149.00
So how good of a deal is it? Price wise it's not. Is the software sufficient for your needs? Only you can answer that.
HTH,
Michael (LS)
Thanks Michael, I would be throwing my money away on this one, thanks for info.
Richard