Auxiliary Keyboard w/Laptop?

x-posted:

I'm looking for an auxiliary keyboard to use with my laptop; I'm one of those AutoCAD users who does everything from the keyboard, and I really need a keyboard AND the numerical keypad at the end to really produce.

Other than the flexible, roll up ones, can anyone recommend one that's fairly portable? They make the fold-up kind for for PDAs, has anyone seen one for laptops?

Thanks in advance ...

Reply to
Barb

no number pad on the last 1, and its a bit pricy, but the ultimate in portability :)

Reply to
Remo Shiva

OOPS, i just notice the "Other than the flexible, roll up ones".... disregard the first link, sorry :S

Reply to
Remo Shiva