Auxiliary Keyboard w/Laptop?

x-posted:
I'm looking for an auxiliary keyboard to use with my laptop; I'm one of those AutoCAD users who does everything from the keyboard, and I really
need a keyboard AND the numerical keypad at the end to really produce.
Other than the flexible, roll up ones, can anyone recommend one that's fairly portable? They make the fold-up kind for for PDAs, has anyone seen one for laptops?
Thanks in advance ...

http://www.memory-map.co.uk/acatalog/maptech_accessories.html
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/search.do?productCode=PROKEY
no number pad on the last 1, and its a bit pricy, but the ultimate in portability :)

OOPS, i just notice the "Other than the flexible, roll up ones".... disregard the first link, sorry :S
How about a numeric keypad add-on. keep using the laptop keyboard but plugin the numeric keypad and place it on desk next to laptop and you only have the numeric sections weight added to the weight of your laptop.
http://www.keytools.com/keyboards/numberpad.asp