Auxiliary Keyboard w/Laptop?

x-posted:
I'm looking for an auxiliary keyboard to use with my laptop; I'm one of
those AutoCAD users who does everything from the keyboard, and I really
need a keyboard AND the numerical keypad at the end to really produce.
Other than the flexible, roll up ones, can anyone recommend one that's
fairly portable? They make the fold-up kind for for PDAs, has anyone
seen one for laptops?
Thanks in advance ...
Reply to
Barb
no number pad on the last 1, and its a bit pricy, but the ultimate in portability :)
Reply to
Remo Shiva
OOPS, i just notice the "Other than the flexible, roll up ones".... disregard the first link, sorry :S
Reply to
Remo Shiva
How about a numeric keypad add-on. keep using the laptop keyboard but plugin the numeric keypad and place it on desk next to laptop and you only have the numeric sections weight added to the weight of your laptop.
Remo Shiva wrote:
Reply to
JG