Cheap CAD desk legs?

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I haven't really been following this thread, but from the last couple of your posts that I've read, it sounds to me like you're going to have to make them yourself.
I've found that anytime I KNOW what I want, if it is within my power at all, I'll make it myself. Tends to come out better than what the stores carry, usually cheaper, I learn a little and can be proud of my efforts.
If you haven't done so, take a slow walk throught your Home Depot/Lowes/whatever and be sure to look at all the items in the fasteners aisle (hinges, particularly), and all of the items in the three or so lumber aisles. A little imagination and a few reasonably priced items and you'll probably have exactly the legs you want.
Just my $0.02

that's gonna cost you.. I can't remember how many times I went for a couple nails & left with a new power tool! :O}
Longshot wrote:

Unfortunately, my wife picked up a husband adjustment tool. I've never actually seen it, and I don't know where she got it, but it hurts like hell on the back your skull. It's quite effective at keeping me in line, too. :o
On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:51:02 -0400, in alt.cad.autocad,TomD

Might that be one of those clue-by-fours?
-- "Who we are and who we become depends, in part, on whom we love." -- "A General Theory Of Love" Thanks, Mom ______________________________________________________________ Glen Appleby snipped-for-privacy@armory.com <HTTP://www.armory.com/~glena/