Re: Does AutoCad r12 work well with Win98?

But not with XP, in my experience. Forever getting hardware lock errors, gave up!
--
Charles Sweeney
Wood and stone hatch patterns
Charles Sweeney wrote:

In my experiance nothing works well in Windows 98!
Alan

True.

Amen. The only thing worse is Windows ME.
Hi

You are quite right, AutoCAD 12 was avaible in both Windows and Dos version, Dos was ofcaurse perfect.
P.C. Reson Dinusaurs get rusty is becaurse they are made out of steel