eliminating non-solids

Hello,
I use autocad to design cabinets, then I use an excellent product from
to generate cut lists. I need to be able to
eliminate all non-solids such as lines from the drawing before running
smartlister. How do I do this?
Patrick
Reply to
smarf
"smarf" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
I am still typing a lot commands in the command line. This is what i would do:
now you have selected everything but the solids.....
Reply to
peter govaere
Thanks..
I am having a little trouble when I get the the filter (I didn't know about the filter command...it's awesome). If I select solids, and hit apply, it doesn't remove the solids or do anything to the non solids...what am I doing wrong?
Patrick
Reply to
smarf
more than one way to skin a cat: select the area on the drawing, quick select (right click option), set object type=solids, set operator=select all, how to apply=exclude from new selection set, click on ok, press delete key and everything except solids in area of drawing selected is history.
smarf wrote:
Reply to
Jerry G
It depends on when you do it. The advice was to use FILTER transparently under a "remove objects" prompt. Hitting ENTER after the FILTER command should return you to the "remove objects" prompt. Hitting ENTER again should complete the command (ERASE).
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich