eliminating non-solids

Hello,

I use autocad to design cabinets, then I use an excellent product from

to generate cut lists. I need to be able to eliminate all non-solids such as lines from the drawing before running smartlister. How do I do this?

Patrick

Reply to
smarf

"smarf" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

I am still typing a lot commands in the command line. This is what i would do:

now you have selected everything but the solids.....

Reply to
peter govaere

Thanks..

I am having a little trouble when I get the the filter (I didn't know about the filter command...it's awesome). If I select solids, and hit apply, it doesn't remove the solids or do anything to the non solids...what am I doing wrong?

Patrick

Reply to
smarf

Reply to
Jerry G

It depends on when you do it. The advice was to use FILTER transparently under a "remove objects" prompt. Hitting ENTER after the FILTER command should return you to the "remove objects" prompt. Hitting ENTER again should complete the command (ERASE).

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich