eliminating non-solids

Hello,
I use autocad to design cabinets, then I use an excellent product from www.millister.com to generate cut lists. I need to be able to
eliminate all non-solids such as lines from the drawing before running smartlister. How do I do this?
Patrick

I am still typing a lot commands in the command line. This is what i would do:

now you have selected everything but the solids.....
Thanks..
I am having a little trouble when I get the the filter (I didn't know about the filter command...it's awesome). If I select solids, and hit apply, it doesn't remove the solids or do anything to the non solids...what am I doing wrong?
Patrick
more than one way to skin a cat: select the area on the drawing, quick select (right click option), set object type=solids, set operator=select all, how to apply=exclude from new selection set, click on ok, press delete key and everything except solids in area of drawing selected is history.
smarf wrote:

It depends on when you do it. The advice was to use FILTER transparently under a "remove objects" prompt. Hitting ENTER after the FILTER command should return you to the "remove objects" prompt. Hitting ENTER again should complete the command (ERASE).
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca