Missing file

I have ADT3.3 and ADT2004 on the same machine, and as promised, they
co-exist quite well (sort of). But, ADT3.3 continually loses its
AdFTPRes.dll file. The error message is received after the save command. The
files save OK -- I think! That is, I haven't noticed any problem.
Diligently, I get out the ADT3.3 disc, locate AdFTPRes.dll file and return
it to its proper home.
Da' question: Does anyone have any idea what this dll file is and why would
it continue to wander off without permisssion?
Reply to
Richard A