multiple instance of AutoCad (XP)

I am new to AutoCad and computer at all

Have anybody installed two instances of _the _same version of ACAD but such ones that differs language, all in single system? Please, share your expernieces ...... (not only potential problems, but especially that real ones)

I have installed ACAD 2004 Polish language version and ACAD 2004 English (in separate directories) - what kind of problem should I expect?

Any help would be appreciated Thanks

/Ola

Reply to
katalita

Here without of problems (german and english version).

Juergen

"K@t@lit@" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:c98ibm$k9i$ snipped-for-privacy@nemesis.news.tpi.pl...

Reply to
Jürgen Palme