multiple instance of AutoCad (XP)

I am new to AutoCad and computer at all
Have anybody installed two instances of _the _same version of ACAD but such ones that differs language, all in single system? Please, share your
expernieces ...... (not only potential problems, but especially that real ones)
I have installed ACAD 2004 Polish language version and ACAD 2004 English (in separate directories) - what kind of problem should I expect?
Any help would be appreciated Thanks
/Ola
Here without of problems (german and english version).
Juergen