ADT alert?

When I try and insert a block into my drawings I get a message / alert saying

"Architectural desktop has detected objects from a future version in this drawing. ADT commands have been unloaded. to work on this drawing, use "save as r14" from the original application.

I am using architectural desktop 2i... any ideas? I have tried saving to r14 doesn't do anything All I have to do is click the warning box off and I can insert the block but it comes up every time and is very annoying.

Thanks

Reply to
fujka

Appears you are using blocks created by a newer version. Only solution I have heard of (other than up-grading) is to explode the blocks and re-create each. Otherwise 2000i will always want to caution you. If you are refering to AEC objects you can't explode and re-create as all "intelligent" features will be lost.

Reply to
George B

Reply to
fujka