Plotting config 2000 LT

Can anyone help with guidance on how to remove unwanted plotters listed in the 'Name' box on the Plotter Configuration section of the
Plot Device tab in the Plot dialogue box for AutoCAD 2000 LT.
Many thanks - Tony Cotgrove
The Butcher Partnership - Tony Cotgrove wrote on Wednesday 08 October 2003 05:20 am:

Assuming Windows printers it is not possible with LT2000. I think it was 2000i or 2002 that they added this, but I'm not certain if LT also got the ability.
Enjoy, Stef
--
mailto: snipped-for-privacy@this.useyodersj_AT_earthlink_DOT_net_remove_
http://www.flatmtn.com/ || CAD / Computers