SHeet tabs on drawing file question

Anyone know how to link the sheet tabs name on a drawing to:
$PRPSHEET:"SW-File Name"
or
$PRPSHEET:"SW-Configuration Name"
Incase there is some confusion right click on a tab, select properties, and
how do I get the name text entry box to reflect the reference to the config
name or part name.... I have tried putting in $PRPSHEET:"SW-Configuration
Name" and all that shows on the tab after I get out of the sheet setup
window is "$PRPSHEET:"SW-Configuration Name"" I actually want the config
name to be displayed.
Thanks in advance.
Ben
oh