DWG / DXF part output weirdness

Has anyone else had problems with DWG export from SW? (SW2003 SP3). I am exporting parts as DWG prior to adding extra information in ACAD and then DXFing them for import to a Plasma cutter nesting programme. When I export to DWG, some of the parts seem to have: a. duplicate lines on top of each other b. some trimmed circles "invert" - tabs become notches, weld mouseholes become bumps etc.

This only appears to happen on some mirror components - the original ones are fine. I can't identify what triggers this and it only appears to happen on features with a radius of less than 30mm or so.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance Deri

Reply to
Deri Jones