Plotting different lineweights in R14

Is there way in which lines drawn in R14 in different 'weights' can actually be plotted out in different thicknesses? They all seem to come out the same
thickness on both a Laserjet 1300 and a Colour laserjet 5500. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks,
JB
You adjust the pens in the plot dialogue. Each color gets a setting so you have to "plot by color".
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

actually
same
Yep, I have my R14 with 5 different lineweights (not counting "screening" of certain layers). What lineweights are you using? .010 and .011 are not noticeably different but .010 and .013 are (on both my plotter and printer).
If you need more help on how to change the printed lineweights let me know.
Michael (LS)

of
printer).
know.