Printed solid Colours

I use AutoCad 2000 with a driver for the HP DesignJet 750C plotter. Coloured areas (which were created by the solid command) are not clean or smooth.
It is kind of grainy and with a little bit of grey colour. is it the plotter driver or some kind of a command option that i have to define?
I use AutoCad 2000 with a driver for the HP DesignJet 750C plotter. Coloured areas (which were created by the solid command) are not clean or smooth. It is kind of grainy and with a little bit of grey colour. is it the plotter driver or some kind of a command option that i have to define?
Are they being "screened"