Properties

I have a problem tunning AutoCad 2004. Whenever I open up the properties tab, everything starts to run slower. If I make a selection, it takes some
seconds until I can do anything...even if it's only one sigle line. Is there anything I have to set up?
Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Daletmem