Registration Activation error (20)

We are running Autocad 2004 and purchased the upgrade to 2005 and joined the subscription program before 2006 came out so we wouldn't have to pay for being 2 steps behind. The 2005 packages came and a couple weeks later a 2006 disk came. The number matches the subscription, but I can't activate. I get a Registration activation error (20). Can't find what that means. Anyone know? Thanks, -S

Reply to
SimonLW