Registration Activation error (20)

We are running Autocad 2004 and purchased the upgrade to 2005 and joined the
subscription program before 2006 came out so we wouldn't have to pay for
being 2 steps behind. The 2005 packages came and a couple weeks later a 2006
disk came. The number matches the subscription, but I can't activate. I get
a Registration activation error (20). Can't find what that means. Anyone
know?
Thanks, -S
Reply to
SimonLW