Scriptpro doesn't work in Acad 2005

My scriptpro fails when I try to run it with AutoCAD 2005. I get a "function not found" error. I have looked up this error on Autodesk knowledge base and they say I just need to add the path for Express tools to my search path. I have done that and added a couple of others too with no luck. Anyone had this problem and solved it? I'm thinking the next thing will be to reinstall AutoCAD.

Thanks for any response, Edgetrimmer

Reply to
Edgetrimmer