Scriptpro doesn't work in Acad 2005

My scriptpro fails when I try to run it with AutoCAD 2005. I get a "function not found" error. I have looked up this error on Autodesk
knowledge base and they say I just need to add the path for Express tools to my search path. I have done that and added a couple of others too with no luck. Anyone had this problem and solved it? I'm thinking the next thing will be to reinstall AutoCAD.
Thanks for any response, Edgetrimmer