toolbars

Whilst having a play with ACAD 2006, I unchecked all the toolbars after right clicking on the main toolbar. Problem is I can't seem to get them back
as easy. The CUI interface seems the way to go but obviously I'd like an easier way, is there one?
It's OK! I managed to sort this out w/out using the CUI interface.