X-REF conundrum

How can I quickly find the layer of an X-REFed drawing so I can turn it off - without opening the original XREF to see what layer it is on?
Bear in mind I am using ACAD 2005 LT.
Thanks in advance
Nigel wrote:

XLIST
I dont work in AutoCAD LT However in AutoCAD 2006 if you select the object that is x-refed can you not see it in the layer toolbar window? Does AutoCAD LT have express tools thatha shows a snoflake symbol that when selected you can freeze a layer by just selecting (picking) an object on that layer?

Opening the xref'd file will tell you nothing about on which layer it is inserted in the host file.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

I know that's what he asked - but I don't think it's what he meant!

I only know what he wrote.
On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:08:42 -0500, "Michael Bulatovich"

Does acad lt have a list command? If so it should tell you what layer the xref is on.

In the host file.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca