Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Les variables système AutoCAD sur votre téléphone Android
Ajoutez le widget gratuit "ExMateria variables" sur le bureau de votre t=E9l=E9phone Android pour afficher toutes les heures une nouvelle variable. Un clic sur le widget affichera une nouvelle...

Different versions of drawing in one file
I would like to try to make a drawing with several version of some items on it. Let say that most of the drawing is common for all version. But some portion of this drawing is different in earch...
2
2

How to invoke autolisp routine and script file to one common autolisp file.
Hi all, Does anybody know how to build one autolisp routine which invokes both script command and load a lot of other autolisp subroutines in such way that then with one command I can run e.g. batch...

Checking if a Block can be Purged
Can anyone tell me how to establish whether a block (in an AutoCAD14 drawing) is available for purging using AutoLisp? I can use 'tblsearch' to check the block exists in the drawing database, and I...

Exclusif! Le premier widget Android sur la CAO!
Restez inform=E9 des derni=E8res nouvelles du monde de la CAO francophone avec ce widget pour t=E9l=E9phones et appareils mobiles Android qui affichera les derniers messages des forums ExMateria, lieu...

Vectorworks export to AutoCAD 2006
I have a client who uses Vectorworks (2009.) I use AutoCAD 2006. Drawings issued in dwg format from Vectorworks are extremely large and freeze my system. There are a lot of heavy solid fills and...
1
1

Light command, only command type interface?
Hi, I need to render a model and it's baen a while since I've used Auocad. What am I doing wrong when I use the Light command and I don't get the graphical command user interface only the command-line...
2
2

Intuos4 PTK440
HAs anyone used this Wacom Intuos 4 PTK with Autocad, was wondering if it works good and worth the price of $200 +

Compatibilité versions Autocad 2007-2009 et windows
Bonjour, Pouvez me dire si Autocad 2007 et Autocad 2009 sont compatiblent avec Windows Vista et ou Windows 7 ? Je sais qu'il existe une mise à jour pour 2007 avec le SP2 pour le rendre compatible...
1
1

Parallel ploter to USB
Hello there: I want to use my HP plotter which connects using a parallel port to my computers that only have USB ports. I have seen some in the Internet that range from $10 and up but I would like to...
1
1

acVertRight incorrectly set to 32
Bug discovered in AutoCAD 2009, acVertRight constant used in VBA tables functions is incorrectly set to 32, it should be 2...

A free dynamic annotation for your AutoCAD drawings
A free dynamic annotation bloc offered to you by ExMateria to indicate, Provisional, Draft, Final, To be checked, etc in your drawings:...

Subject: How can I save a BLOCK to show up as dotted lines in a DWG file?
I am fairly new to AutoCAD and am trying to save a BLOCK in a certain way but can't seem to get the final result I want. I am working in AutoCAD R14 (I know it's not the latest version, but that's all...
7
7

merirosvot sotilaina
Taitaisiko olla jo kolmatta viikoa putkeen , kun jatkuvat yöpakkaset koettelevat ydinaavikoituvaa Suomeamme jo ilman loppua? Joka tapauksessa jälleen kerran oli kovat pakkasjaksot ja huurakuuraa...

known SY
Is there a lisp routine available to draw either a circle or rectangle with a known square yard area? JPC