Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Layer State Manager
Autocad 2009: Have saved a state manager and it appears as it should, when I go back later and pick it and hit the restore button the box disappears and nothing is changed. Go back and it says layer...
2
2

lisp to count polyline ends
Hi all I have a drawing of a network of road centrelines as a series of polylines. I need to count up the number of dead ends, and separately the number of 2, 3 or 4 way intersections. At an...

Canadians-ACAD 14 book
If anone wants the book Mastering autocad 14 for mechanical engineers they are welcome to it but it has to be picked up. Waterloo Ontario
1
1

changing languages
Can I change Autocad A. 2009 already installed in a laptop from Spanish to English language? thank you, kathy

Acad.CUI Query 2008
Hi all I have a custom toolbar which (rightly or wrongly) shows under the main ACAD_Toolbars section of my customisation file. I guess this should really be included in a separately loaded partial...

Save and Save As Dialog Boxes no longer appearing in AutoCAD 2009
Would really appreciate some help - I am the husband of a student who is barely making a deadline, and now has to use several command lines to do a save or save as instead of the dialog box. Any help...
3
3

Catenary curves in AutoCAD
--------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from =-
3
3

shape files
I brought shapefiles (survey data) into Autodesk land desktop 2006. I would like to label the shapefiles without having to re-download my points as a text file. Is that possible?

AutoLisp Working with Coordinate Points
Hi all Using lisp, how do I break down the list of x, y and z coordinates given as the centre of a circle? I have isolated the list with (setq cen-pt (cdr (assoc 10 b))) which gives (168.077 168.62...
2
2

regarding opening any file
when ever i go to may tool bar icon for opening any the file , instead of asking of serch box it asks for a link explaining the location of the file , iam fed up of this difficulty , even i cannont...
3
3

how to force decimal places for strings Optionen
Hi I wrote a lisp routine to get the area of a polyline in autocad placed into an attribute. I use rtos to get decimal places rounded to 1,2,3 or 4 decimals. Everything works fine exept for strings...
1
1

Problem opening drawings in AutoCAD 2008
We have an issue with opening drawings received (as email attachments) from one of our consultants. We have two workstations, of similar spec and identical OS, both running identical (I think)...
1
1

OT - Plotter Problems - DesignJet 800
Hi all Anyone know where I can download service manuals for HP DesignJet800 plotter? Ours has a toothed belt which I believe controls the print head position across the platten. This is rapidly...
6
6

Les actualités CAO animées
Les actualit=E9s CAO anim=E9es: