DP Esprit Knowledge Based Machining

They don't know how to market. That=92s what happens when you insist on hiring mechanical engineers to do your marketing.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

[ but I have not seen how UG NX does things. ]-Jon Banquer- [ From what I could make out from what Bill posted it appears that UG NX CAM Operations Manager has the ability to show different views and include the WCS's in the tree. ]-Jon Banquer- [ How robust is the UG NX CAM Operation Manager? ]-Jon Banquer - [ They (UG) would like to make me a VAR but I don't have the interest or the time. ]-Jon Banquer -

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just like HSMworks......

HSMWorks "I'm committed to working with HSMWorks to doing just that. Shouldn't be too hard because their head of US operations and I see things in almost the exact same way and because HSMWorks is interested in what I have to say and wants to work with me." - Jon Banquer -

"Jon is not affiliated with HSMWorks ApS in any way and that we cannot control what people are writing on the web. Anybody can get evaluation licenses of HSMWorks and test it themselves. I hope this clarifies any doubt." - HSMWorks ApS -

Reply to
brewertr

No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't stop from laughing when you started talking CAD/CAM?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

They don't know how to market. That=92s what happens when you insist on hiring mechanical engineers to do your marketing.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

larryrozer

Jon claiming UG wanted to hire him to be a VAR is still one of his all time most hysterical quotes.

Reply to
Joe788

Hi,

Narcissists as Drama Queens

The Narcissist as Know-it-all

For a more detailed view of pathological narcissism and the Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) - click on these links:

Other Personality Disorders

Pathological Narcissism and Other Mental Health Disorders

NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) and AsPD (Antisocial Personality Disorder, Psychopathy, or Sociopathy)

Cyber Narcissist

Female Narcissists

Sam

Reply to