Integral Shank Boring Head

Was thumbing through one of the monthly trade rags, Production Technology News, happened to see that BIG Kaiser Precision Tooling Inc has an integral shank design for the companies EW2-50XL precision boring head. Available in CAT40, CAT50, HSK-A63 and Capto C6 sizes and provides a shorter tool than modular systems. Large adjustment dial is graduated

0.0002" and vernier markings to 0.00005" diameter. You can use InfoLink at
with the code 004-60501-175 to get product information.
Reply to
Anthony

As an aside, I saw a "new" cross drilling jig on the same page. Are jigs still prevalent in industry? I think the only time I've seen one was when a stamper couldn't get their in-die tapping to work, so they had an operator tapping stamped parts on a drill press.

Regards,

Robin

Reply to
Robin S.