OT: Medical Histories

That would make you JB

Reply to
brewertr

Alternate Response #3:

The difference between pomposity and a healthy confidence in one's own knowledge and ability is usually this: Those who lack the latter will often accuse their betters of the former, thereby confessing their own envy and insecurity. Of course, their betters don't care what they think, so the accusations are futile.

KG

Reply to
Kirk Gordon

Oh, shit! That was cruel!

KG

Reply to
Kirk Gordon

He's been in my bozo bin for quite a while now but for the glimpses appears hasn't changed much...

Thanks but I'll pass.

Reply to
over a barrel

There's too much to list. In no particular order- broken fingers, broken legs, REALLY broken arm, broken wrists, ruptured disc, rattlesnake bite, stitches in my head (guys in basic training loved it after my head was shaved), rotator cuff repair, and other stuff. General anesthetic applied to me 19 times so far this life. I seem to want to be the guy who gets to heaven in a completely used- up vehicle, arriving in a loud, smoky powerslide. :-)

Later,

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Gary

Incognito at the gate here... face removed 3 times last icu 7 days ;) (wink) - they concluded just sleeping, tough work schedule x-rays show a titanium and stainless junkyard

"loud, smoky powerslide" - do it shiny side up, trust me on this.

wws

Reply to
wws