OT: sorta, I found some great software!

Yes. I finally found the future of CAD software.

Basic Doodle Pro, The purple one

I know its only the basic model but at $15 what do you want? It has some advanced features such as, uh, buttons that you can actually move, a pencil stylus that you can use to create all sorts of interesting designs. It also has a conveniant carrying handle for portability. It comes with a square stamp, a triangle, a circle, and a flower looking thing that is truly amazing.

I heard thru the grapevine that Bill Gibbs really likes this new softwares. :)

He is still looking for work afterall. Somebody, please hire him and give up the pocketbook to buy one of these. Actually, you should equip yer whole shop with these units. They can be networked with a tin can and some nails. Very easy installation and no worries about intrusion.

And if you order now you can git a Jumbo Spongebob for only $5 more!!!

Now, thats a deal IMO!

Word to mutha.

Bing

Reply to
Bing

Bing wrote in news:Xns961F57BBC30DFbingersFU2knologynet@199.45.49.11:

Hehe.

Reply to
Anthony

Anthony wrote in news:Xns961F5E0CB44D7acziparle3sp835@216.77.188.18:

What r u laughin about? It works, dammit!

:)

Bing

Reply to
Bing

And hey, no rebuild errors to deal with, eh? :)

Reply to
Steve Mackay

Wow, it's purple and green! Gotta be from SGI.

A really cheap Barney-box...hamei will love it!

Reply to
Thomas Nulla

I want a dozen but they won't ship to Communist Countries :-(

Reply to
hamei

What! Those worthless swine--don't they know they're *supposed* to sell ya all the rope ya want? They're a mighty sorry excuse for capitalists, I say. No wonder you guys are winning.

Reply to
Thomas Nulla