Trotters ND was If any other president.....

I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner Asch
-0700 in misc.survivalism:

    Or car mechanic. When I was a VW mech in Germany, every time we'd put an engine back together, there would be a nut, bolt or screw left over.
    We figured if we did it enough times, either we would have enough "spare parts" to make a second engine, or the first engine would be reduced to one part - and it wouldn't fit.
tschus
--
pyotr filipivich.
"I wish you wouldn't use the mind control device - I get
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message reported Elvis on Sun, 12 Jun 2011 11:30:28 -0700 in misc.survivalism:

Or car mechanic. When I was a VW mech in Germany, every time we'd put an engine back together, there would be a nut, bolt or screw left over.
We figured if we did it enough times, either we would have enough "spare parts" to make a second engine, or the first engine would be reduced to one part - and it wouldn't fit.
tschus
-- pyotr filipivich. "I wish you wouldn't use the mind control device - I get these terrible migranes until it's finished." Jonathon *********************************************************
Twenty five years ago I happen to be looking out an upstairs window and watched my neighbor's 12 year old kid digging in my garden with the dipstick from my lawnmower. I later found the dipstick in the garden and asked the kid about it. He denied any knowledge. Ten years later the kid is rebuilding his car engine in his garage and borrowed some specialty tools and a floor jack that I gladly lent him. However, I never forgot the lawnmower incident. When I was visiting his garage to see how he was coming along I slipped four spare bolts onto his assembly bench. I can still hear his father giving him a hard time about the leftover bolts.

    That was mean. Funny, but mean.
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
typed in alt.machines.cnc the following:

    As a friend said, years ago "Vengeance is the Lord's! But Paybacks are mine."
tschus pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
Tom Gardner wrote: