Latest threads in ⋐⋒⋐ Computer Numeric Controlshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Fadals for sale
I posted a zip file (775k) of the two Fadals that are for sale in Bakersfield, California they are located at the drop box Gunner Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands,...

SOCAL Jobs
SOCAL Jobs If anyone is interested. 03-14-2005 MAINTENANCE Aerospace mfg seeking Machinery / Plant maint. Good mech & elect. skills. Astro Spar, Inc., 1121 Fullerton Rd, 626-965-1511; Fax 626-965-1513...

For Sale: 9" CINCINNATI MILACRON ( TROYKE DL-9-A ) 4th AXIS ROTARY TABLE - EXCELLENT CONDITION!
Hi All, Before it goes on the ebay you have a chance not to play with your adrenaline level :-) For more info and pics please take a look at the following web link: 9" CINCINNATI MILACRON (TROYKE...
2
2

tim markoski ?
" We are actively looking for a Pro/NC programmer that is capable of programming 2,3,4, and 5 axis NC. The prospective user must have at least 3 years experience in Pro/MANUFACTURE / Pro/NC and worked...

900 series parameters
Are the 900 series parameters (Fanuc) specific to a machine tool? While changing the memory backup battery my Fanuc0MB controller has reset and I don't have any backup data of the parameters. Is there...
15
15

Geared Head Drilling Machines
I am in the market for a new "geared head drill" but I am at a loss, as to what to purchase. I have listed the basic requirements below. Cost wise around the $3000 to $5000 Aust. Any ideas on what...

Hydraulic chuck adjustment
We spent the whole dang afternoon getting the 16" hydraulic chuck of the Mazak M4 lathe. Had to make special tools and drill out bunged up bolts. We took the chuck off trying to figure out why we're...
3
3

OT: CG movie, Robots
Take the kids, grandkids or kid-in-yourself to see Robots. The computer graphics are breathtaking. On the downside, the plot is real thin and it would have been better to hire professional voice...
2
2

Wild leg on RPC is 230 V... TO GROUND!!!
Awl-- (posted this on rcm as well) Is this normal? I know the wild leg has a higher *leg-to-leg* voltage than the non-generated leg-to-leg voltages (the three leg-to-leg voltages measure 240...
16
16

Open Office 2.0 Beta
Just downloaded and installed Open Office 2.0 Beta and have been playing around with it this morning. It has several improvements over 1.1, the most major of which, is the addition of dbase. You can...
8
8

OT: sorta, I found some great software!
Yes. I finally found the future of CAD software. Basic Doodle Pro, The purple one know its only the basic model but at $15 what do you want? It has some advanced features such as, uh, buttons that you...
6
6

Experience of CNC Machines from differnet Manufacturers
Hi all, My company plans to buy a CNC lathe and a CNC mill, preferable from the same manufacturer. Can anyone advise their experience on the CNC machines from the following manufacturers : - Haas -...
5
5

Is this price for real?
found this today, are these prices permanent? Half Price Special!! VX Mechanical Reg $1,995.00 now $995.00 VX Modeler Reg $1,995.00 now $995.00 VX Designer Reg $3,995.00 now $1,995.00 VX Mold & Die...
11
11

Lubrication of lead screws with teflon nuts?
I happen to know that the 100" long Y axis in my router is on it's last legs. It's got one of those anti-backlash teflon impregnated plastic nuts, and supposedly, you should never oil it because it...
3
3

Fadal Mills for sale
A friend has two Fadal mills for sale, as he is retiring. VMC20 and VMC 4020 Both are absolutely minty, working perfectly, clean, well maintained Both have the FADAL CNC 88 control. Both were new in...
9
9