Latest threads in ⋐⋒⋐ Computer Numeric Controlshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

set ring vs gage blocks / bore gage??
Hello all, Could some one please explain to me why you get different readings on a bore gage ( .0001 resolution) set with a set ring verses gage block or a brain ( or lack of it )just cannot uderstand...
4
4

Okuma LB45 comparing to ....... ?
Hi all, I trying to find out which Lathes are compareable to Okuma LB45. I'm looking especially for a lathe which gives a torque of a round and about 4200 Nm at +/- 30 m/min. We want to use the Lathe...
4
4

Looking for parts to add a 4th axis to a Mori-Yasnac MX2
Besides the obvious motor drive, Anyone know "specifically" what I need to add a continuous 4th to a Mori w/ Yasnak MX2? Including which relays, etc..I have an extra slot for an SR01/SR02 board Anyone...

Semi Equipment Book to Bill
The semi-conductor equipment book to bill is less than one. for more information: Steve http://www.reed-electronics.com/electronicnews/article/CA511609?nid=2019

Bob Drewry's Back
Has a new product and new company.
1
1

Little giant pump & tank cleaning
Awl-- Apropo of the welded fitting business to the coolant tank thread, and a number of useful suggestions, esp. the garden hose connector and wet/vac, I found that for my latest travail that a small...
1
1

GFM
looking for spareparts for your GFM-CNC ??
1
1

Format 1 vs. Format 2
Awl-- Is this unique to fadal, or a generic g-code thingy? I notice in format 1, when I save the program, the line numbers are saved as well, which is nice, when printing out programs, for bathroom...
64
64

Refractometers, whole milk, & skimmed milk
Awl-- Yeah, ahm really tryna reduce my AQ (Asshole Quotient), 'n' do things half right, now that my own ass is essentially free of my previous hell-holed purgatory. So ahm FINALLY puttin in some...
17
17

D'ANDREA boting kits
Hi Has any one used D'andrea boring kits particularly in production environments. We are planing to buy these to bore in Grey Castiron. Each component has about 12 holes 11 deep. Holes are of size 44...
3
3

Mazak RS232
I keep getting "parity h" alarms when I try to upload from Bob Cad to Mazatrol. However, I can download fine from Mazatrol to PC. I have both setup for 7,2,9600,XON/XOFF,no parity. Any Mazak gurus out...
4
4

Mazak M32 Coolent.
Why when I start up one of my machines with the m32 the all the coolent is off and on another machine it is all on. Why would you want all of your coolent off? Is there a paramiter to get this to stay...
1
1

vacation policy?
I have a guy that worked less than two years. He has taken six days vacation. He quit and now says he is owed four days of vacation. His contention is that he is due a full week of vacation after Jan....
36
36

HITACHI HT-20SII CNC Lathe on eBay $1 N/R
in case anybody needs one...
1
1

Toolholder taper contact of 85%?
Hi all, While looking at tooling specs, I see reference to 85% engagement of the taper. Here's the comment: "The toolholders also maintain an 85% toolholder taper contact against the inside taper of...
1
1