Latest threads in ⋐⋒⋐ Computer Numeric Controlshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: benchmarking your flash drives and SD cards
Flash (thumb) drives and SD cards have become increasingly popular for dagta/program storage and transfer because of their small size, high data capacity, and immunity to magnetic fields typical of...
3
3

My crazy partner had stones
A 2" tap. You know what he did? The workpiece was probably 1000 pounds or so. He unclamped the work piece, and ran the tap into the hole. The workpiece pulled itself into the tap. I would have just...
1
1

Bridgeport R2e3 Serie I BOSS 8
information of pneumatic system please

This job leaves me perplexed; it's from 20 years ago
The die makers put a punch on a steel plate. They then put keys butted up next to the punch and screwed them in. They took the punch off and wanted me to cut keyseats into the plate. There were about...
4
4

Running taps; fast or slow?
I've got no problem running a tap at 50 SPM. Assuming that the tap is a de cent brand and the steel not overly hard. I've run 1/4" 20 tap at 100 RPM. The taps last quite a long time; never had...
4
4

Women in machine shops
I've worked in many shops(I'm a Journeyman), and have only seen one instanc e where 2 women ran a surface grinder on opposite shifts. They ground moul d plates(core;cavity;manifold etc.) which aren't...
3
3

Re: The Reality Of How BobCADCAM Does Business
So, what was the disposition of that 2009 suit? Jon This is a 2009 complaint filed in Pinellas County, FL by an employee, FLORENCE SERECKA, who was sexually harrassed on the job at BOBCAD CAM, INC and...
4
4

Politicly Correct whacko's are going after Twinkies after they get done with Redskins
The Gay groups are now all joining hands in an effort to prove that the name "Twinkies" is offensive to the .... ah .. what's it safe to call then Gunner?

Anybody want a 10HP 208 - 230 Yaskawa/Magnatek inverter wired for a Monarch ..Cheap
I got one and it's ready to go Looks brand new ... mounted inside enclosure with 60 amp disconnect My wife has been kicking my butt to get rid of it I bought it early this year but got sick (surgery )...
1
1

Launch Point, Speedmaster
Check out Speedmaster #1 and #2, cool stuff. http://www.cox7.com/launchpoint

surfcam, visi, mastercam, gibbs
its such a shame vero is influencing surfcam to change. I had the opportuni ty to develop visi's cam side and the verify part was horrible. Now that th ey bought surfcam i see their influence in...
3
3

Keep me from buying in Asia please!!! Looking to have parts made.
Here are the very basics of what I need. If you know someone who can offer it, please let me know and I'll put you or the contact in touch with my engineer / purchasing guy to see if we can place an...
3
3

Cincinnati Millicron
Does anyone have any documentation for the Cincinnati Millicron CIP 2200 machine?

Re: Mastercam X8 Now Featured On...
forget linkldn and go get a job you friggen leach. Your buddies in california prolly dont want to pay your way.

Re: Ebay buyers beware: most Fanuc manuals are still readily available from Fanuc...
You found an ebay seller trying to scam you??? Say it ain't so Joe. Karl
3
3