1784-PKTS

Does anyone have the driver for the 1784-PKTS PCI Card. We're running Windows 2000 Pro and RSLinx Lite. THe drivers listed on the AB web site do not seem to work. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

CTG

Reply to
CTG

Does anyone have the driver for the 1784-PKTS PCI Card. We're running WIndows 2000 Pro and RSLinx Lite. The AB web site drivers do not seem to work. Any help appreciated.

thanks,

CTG

Reply to
CTG