OT: In 15 years, hard drives will seem as quaint as reel-to-reel tape recorders

Take a look at my post. I didn't quote anything. So, how can you tell if its a top, bottom, middle or whatever post?

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

No of course not. Mullards, New Road Mitcham 1963. That was after they removed my brain for the 3 rd time to make me more intelligent. However I spoke in sign language and could not read or write. I was at the same time fighting in the indo-china war. Its called time division multilexing and sometimes my system manger confused the personality in the right body. That what being ET means. I think I must have been in America as well with my wife working on project NASA (Apollo). My bodies don't all look the same. It is quite amusing when I split into two in sight of my freinds and do two things at once.

Chris.

Reply to
The Real Chris

----------------- My son, Chris!!! Found at last! (well, not quite- )

Werner Heisenberg

Reply to
Don Kelly

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:29:42 GMT, "The Real Chris" Gave us:

You're a friggin loon. Stop whacking off in front of guests.

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

Sorry, I was having fun with me brain.

Have fun.