Typical mains power for mid-range PC?

Try learning some social interaction skills. Fuckwit.

*plonk*
Reply to
Tx2

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 04:50:33 -0400, kony Gave us:

You're an idiot.

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 04:56:02 -0400, kony Gave us:

Characterization of a power supply IS bench/system level, you stupid f*ck. Did you think the term meant "I wrote some details down on paper"? If so, you are an absolute ditz.

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 05:09:20 -0400, kony Gave us:

Fuck off, you presumptuous retard!

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 05:17:54 -0400, kony Gave us:

This proves that you know little or nothing about how transistor and FET packages are made. It also shows that you are a mere observer, not an engineer. "I ALWAYS examine my drives." Whoopie doo, little boy.

You have proven that you know nothing about how dissipative devices are made, let alone how the die is thermally coupled to the packaging... ALL of the packaging.

And yes, a hard drive's PCB assembly uses conduction cooling methodologies to manage thermals generated by driver devices.

Both those for the spindle as well as those for the head actuator, and read/write head(s).

You truly are clueless.

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 05:17:54 -0400, kony Gave us:

You're an idiot. The leads have NEVER been a thermal path. They are too small to make a significant difference.

ALL SMD transistors that are power devices have tabs, whether they are exposed after assembly or not.

You have succeeded in making your most retarded remark yet.

Talk about being not worthy of having a conversation with... you are that, boy.

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 12:23:18 +0100, "Tx2" Gave us:

Congratulations for participating in the most retarded behavior in Usenet, chump.

Announcing your filter file edit.

Oh boy... you're a *real* man.

As to interactions, go back in the thread where the fucktard started insulting me, and you'll see why he gets no quarter.

Nor do you, you retarded twit.

Reply to
Phat Bytestard