Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Technic Flex-System Cable
Hi I have recently introduced my 6 year old son to the world of lego technic after bringing my old sets back from my farthers house. The problem I have, is that I purchased an incomplete set (8440)...
1
1

Live with Joe Meno
BlueBrick Radio ( is pleased to announce that our first LIVE broadcast will be Thursday September, 14 at 9:00pm EST! We will have Joe Meno, coordinator of BrickFest/Brick Party 2006, as our special...

robot
hi, iam interrested on robot the childhood i was really interested on this field. but i can't dfind out the right guide some basic ideas on give me study materials and a little project on making small...
1
1

Escher Art...in lego
1
1

Fans of Mega Bloks
Check out the Bloks Forum for the latest product sightings, Mega Bloks-based MOC's, forthcoming releases, and all sorts of info about old or hard-to-find sets. are welcome, though the discussions deal...
3
3

Lego Flash: What is it?
I saw a robot kit that says it has flash. Is this flash as in the multimedia software or is it something else. I was thinking about buying lego mindstorm mxt, and the description of the product...
1
1

Steer doesn't work
I got a Lego Racers RC Nitro Flash with the number 4589. At a certain moment i turned the bottom thing. Because it was not going straight, i tried turing it back but i couldn't. So i opened uo the...

Original 6075-2 castle
As I've been going through all my old LEGO blocks and visiting I suddenly realized why I have so many yellow bricks, so I went ahead and tried to build the original LEGO castle. After collecting all...
5
5

Discoloration of gray blocks in castle sets?
I just got back a bunch of stuff from my parents that's been in storage since I was younger. One of the items was a large tub filled with LEGO blocks I had as a kid, mostly castle stuff. I found where...

LEGO Stuff
Dear LEGO-friends, after a longer period of inactivity I now can offer some new LEGO-stuff on . I have some really fine old TRAIN-rarities and some 'like new'-rockrider-sets. Here are the details: 125...

please help
looking for 2x2 corner Bricks from any one in bristol area

Looking for 1x1 studs - bulk
Hi, I have decided to create a large 2d portrait and need access to large quantities of 1x1 stud bricks. I will need various standard colours and am looking for quantities of around 25,000. Where can...
2
2

Converting a 9v train to work on 12v track
Hi all, Question posed recently was: Well, the 9v motor won't be compatible, unless you solder 4 pick ups on the motor. This link may help: should show you how to convert a 9v motor into a 12volt one...

2.0 vs NXT for reliability
Im interested in buying a mindstorms set, but am unsure to either get the 2.0 or NXT. Because the latter is new, have their been any issues with the software or hardware? I know the NXT has newer...
1
1

Technic is back.
I got a new catalog in my email today. Check out the new big Technic sets. They look great! · Crawler Crane · Dune Buggy · Tow Truck Check 'em out at: