Lego 8421 Mobile Crane power function

Nice!

Is it all running on just one remote control? (I haven't had a chance to play with "power functions" yet.)

Play well,

Jacob

Reply to
Jacob Sparre Andersen

yes 1 remote control 8 channel (2stick and 4 position of the switch)

Reply to
Gnappo

Nice, and it has barely changed the shape of the vehicle. I'd thought about trying it, but hadn't got any further than that.

Thanks

Reply to
Dean Earley

Hi. Very Impressed

I am wanting to do the same as you have done. Do you have any close up pictures and/or hints as to get this to work.

Very impressed!

Colin

Reply to
colin_barlow