1950's National Lockset Door Knob Removal

Can anyone help me figure out to remove a 1950's style National Lockset
brand door knob? There only seems to be a sliton the ineterior of the
door, but I can't seem to do anything with it. There are no other
holes with the door knob.
Any help is greatly appreciated..
Rob
Reply to
Rob Chen
Look at that "Slit" & turn the knob till you see a small retainer. Depress this retainer & pull the knob off.
Then pop off the trim rose to expose the screws.
Hope this helps.
Newnsie
Reply to
BARBARA NEWNS