American M21005 bitting

I told you that if you got on there you wouldn't find it as helpful as you thought you would.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

BK's post shows him as the OP.

Was fugi's address different from the one he is using now? If so I may have plonked him and missed the post.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

but their online store is good.

Reply to
fugi

and back "each

yea, you can set your watch by it :-) the funny thing is, they think that the rest of the group is really believing their troll :-)

g'day

Reply to
Key

BK was the OP for the Re: American M21005 bitting thread. His post simply suggested that code info could be discussed. However Fugi asked earlier for the bitting in Message-ID: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com> in the keyless entry thread "what's the bitting for American Padlock M21005".

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

AFAIK they authenticate their sales.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

that's not a problem seeing as I'm poor at the moment.

Reply to
fugi