anyone still make TXTL rated safes?

I ran into an old safe that had a TXTL-60 rating. Does anyone still make new safes with that rating? I can think of several with TRTL60x6, which I suspect would give explosives a run for their money.

Which leads me to wonder - has anyone actually seen nitro used in the last

10 or so years? I would think plastic would be more common.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Berg

Ism most explosives are used in europe,seen several in sweden blown up.

Reply to
todd

Commercially available conical shaped charges utilizing a variety of compounds are what you would use if you really wanted to breach one with minimal damage to it's surroundings.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere