Best money maker

I'd be torn between my swiss file and my cordless drill.

Used to do a lot of car keys, and did a lot of impressioning. But now, it would be the cordless for drilling holes to assist in installing deadbolts. And also of course turning screws.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"Best" changes from day to day and week to week. One Sunday I did 13 residential lockouts back to back and had zero problems. Other days I would sit around and when a call did come in it was a PITA job and the cell would ring five times while the job was in progress and those five calls resulted in five no-gob's because they were across town and no one was willing to wait.

Other weeks it was not stop re-keys and then nothing but car keys.

I wish I knew what caused the streaks and how to predict them.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

3 Ford vehicle unlocks in a row today.. ALL use same too-too, but 2 different models of vehicles.. I USUALLY get 3 SAME vehicles in a row.. like a Ranger, or Tarus-3 in a row.,,.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

I don't do all that many car unlockings. But three in a row is a signifigant pattern.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon