Brinks 1 hour fire safe Q

We have a model 5062D at work.The MIS(computer services)person has the key to this safe and wants the combo changed. The safe has not been there for long and my guess is that the combo has not been changed from the factory.I think the serial is still on the front. My question is: Will I(or someone else)have to enter the combo on the keypad before changing it?? Email me if you like. TIA, goma.

Reply to
goma865

Aegis

Got it-- Thanks Aegis!!