equipment for sale

Anyone know of a good place to sell locksmithing equipment? We're cleaning out my grandfathers garage which once held his locksmithing business... One is a key-cutting machine, not sure what the other two are. One says Micro-Dial Key Crafter on it. I do have pictures if someone can help... Will also be selling many locks, and key blanks also.

Thanks Steph

Reply to
Steph

Email me a list (including pics if you like). I'll post it on Clearstar's Marketplace Forum for you.

Incidentally, the Jensen Micro-Dial is what's know as a "code machine". It's an old, primitive one, but very reliable and a good "starter" machine for someone who can't afford a good one yet. I used one for seven years, and was very happy with it (for the money). I bought it used for $400 and sold it seven years later for exactly what I paid for it.

Bobby

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML