formula for setting safe combo lock to custom combination

So has anybody seen one of these so poorly designed that a drive pin (or anything else) had to be drilled out JUST to change the combination? I can only think of two that I have worked on in the last year. Both pull out doors, Old Sentry and Gary and neither required anything to be drilled for a combo change. Gary was a decent safe, the Sentry a piece of junk even less secure than their fire safes in some respects but even it allowed for easy combo change without drilling anything.

Reply to
Steve

See the where you got the quote marks wrong? Continue pissing down your leg if you prefer.

Do you really think I even read your silly screeds?

You've proven they aren't worth reading.

WTW, safe still works like a charm. Bye, sweetums.

Reply to
Dangerous_Dan

Clueless? Please, I've been a locksmith since 1976.

Troll? Wrong. A troll asks a controversial question to start a flame war. I asked a reasonable question in the correct forum. It was pissed on by several people who never addressed the original question.

Never admit wrong? Sure, as soon as I'm wrong. At this point, not a single person here has attempted to answer my original question. Just posturing and bullshit. That includes you, Key.

'Key wrote:

Reply to
Dangerous_Dan

---snip---